Sunday 16 January 2011

Grayfriars Bobby Grave in Edinburgh

Catching up on my newspaper reading I spotted the following and thought that I would share.


This is a newspaper article from the Western Morning News which is the regional newspaper for Devon & Cornwall England for Saturday 15 January 2011.

The caption which hasn't really come out that well in the photo reads

"To celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the One O' Clock Gun which fires daily from Edinburgh Castle. Here Brian McKenzie and dog Blue lay a wreath in Edinburgh at the grave of Greyfriars Bobby, the dog which walked the streets of Edinburgh in the 1850s."

2 comments:

  1. I have the "Meet A Rabbit" column over at the Graveyard Rabbit Association and would like to feature your blog. Please email me :

    sherifenley@gmail.com

    Sheri Fenley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri, I have dropped you an email.

    ReplyDelete